FSD3218 Young People in the Limelight: Photography Workshop in a Youth Cafe 2015
Aineisto on käytettävissä (B) tutkimukseen, opetukseen ja opiskeluun.
Aineistoon liittyvät tiedostot
- Aineistoon ei liity muita kuvailevia tiedostoja
- Kiuru, Inka (University of Tampere. School of Communication, Media and Theatre)
- Myllynen, Milka (University of Tampere. School of Communication, Media and Theatre)
- Pienimäki, Mari (University of Tampere. School of Communication, Media and Theatre)
- Kotilainen, Sirkku (University of Tampere. School of Communication, Media and Theatre)
arts, cultural activities, cultural pluralism, media literacy, photography, social influence, social media, youth
The data comprise researchers' field journals and transcripts of interviews conducted in a multicultural photography workshop organised for young people by a research project entitled "Young People in the Limelight. Towards Agency through Multi-literacies" funded by the Kone foundation. The workshop was organised in a youth café in a town in Southern Finland. The interviewees were young participants of the workshop.
Themes of the interviews included, among others, social media, multiculturalism, influence in decision making, making one's voice heard, and publicity. In addition, the interviewees were asked, for example, their reasons for visiting the youth café and participating in the research project.
The field journals were written by two researchers and cover the duration of the workshop. The data also include field notes written by a third researcher covering one meeting.
This dataset is only available in Finnish.
Aineiston kuvailu on lisensoitu Creative Commons Nimeä 4.0 Kansainvälinen -lisenssin mukaisesti.